saints or sinners?

In the same vein as Jay Leno's perennial question "straight or gay" (lest it is "gay or straight" - who cares in this P.C. world anymore - eh? It was just a funny segment on Leno's show!) - let us thoroughly analyze now the qualities and the faults of many an illuminary... shall we? Fine with ya? Ok? Good! ~ NOTA BENE: perhaps because of the subject matter, this blog is neither perfect with IE, nor with Firefox!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Luminous Luciano


He gets depressed - he gets up. He gets down on his luck - he hopes for the best again! He feels the sting of pain - and then he feels the pain of others and sympathizes with their plight.

I guess I should just send this in to the Vatican, die in peace and await my beatification - rrrrright?
Wrong!
Oftentimes, I am obstinate (as a Taurus should be), stubborn (ditto), not proactive enough for my own good - let alone that of others! I can be in a foul mood for a long stretch of time (although there will be breaks - of laughter as of necessity... aye, I am hinting at bathroom breaks but not only that!). I can be both philanthropist-like and altruistic - as I can also keep others shut out from my world; and cut off from my will! *lol*
I get mad - while I retain all of my humorous faculties! However... My prodigious memory is my undoing sometimes. I cannot let go of certain things - I cannot forget when I have been stabbed in the back. Even though I am all-forgiving - within reason.

And as I sense the end rapidly approaching, I must ask the question now: where do you think, sirs and ladies, that I, the suffering one, will end up?
Am I worthy enough to be deemed saintly?
Am I not a sinner like all the rest - depending on God's Grace...?
Aye - I am.

free music

5 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Countess Demetria said…

    In my book Luce, you defenately deserve sainthood! I know you will have a place in heaven no matter what.
    You are an Angel among us.
    Nobody could ever replace you Luciano!
    You are one in a million!

    God Bless You (\ô/)
    ((HUGE HUGS))
    Countess

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said…

    No one could replace me?
    How about all those other Lucianos I unearthed quickly enough, with a routine web search done for the 400th post on my TLB Prime blog... huh?

    *lol*

    Thanks for the vote of confidence, Countess!

    I try, as best as I can, to walk the fine line between saintlihood and, ah, "sinnerdom" (is it?) - *lol*
    It is not easy, indeed!
    We all thread along that line, I do believe... Some maintain their balance better than others. The unlucky ones teether towards sinning - and usually come crashing down face first into the ground! Others - the luckiest of all - start leaning towards saintliness and never look back nor falter again...

    Alas, that last category accounts for 0.00001% of today's world, I do believe...!!! :(

    We gotta keep trying our darndest best, that's all, eh?

    Blessings!

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said…

    Oops - typo on "teetering"

    Sorry!

    I must have been typing while grinning...

    That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

    *LOL*

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said…

    Hmm...

    And that is NOT the "hot place" - right? RIGHT?

    *lol*

    I can't say that I have a good lawyer so as to feel more secure... I don't like lawmen - they are awful and not lawful - and with one by my side, THEN I might end up in the hot place...!!!

    I'll represent myself, thank you very much! And hope and pray that my track record is not-so bad...

    *Gulp*

    Anyone in a position to put in a good word for me - please do so!

    *LOL*

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said…

    Well, that's quite a relief to know!

    ;)


    (((Hugs)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!